cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

**SOLVED** Q: Why can I view the Quiz Log for the Univsersity I work for BUT Not my ISD?

Jump to solution

I'm not sure if it's because of the intity, but my ISD's instructure CANVAS doesn't provide the View Log

yet My College's instructure CANVAS does. 

Do ALL Quizzes (regardless of account) provide a student log of their quiz session activity? 

A: It's a District or School PERK. The ISD has Disabled it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @jgentry586 ...

Are you asking about the ability to view the quiz log?  If so, I helped to answer a similar question earlier this month, and that response is located in the topic Re: No Quiz Log available - Canvas Community.  I am hopeful that my response there will also apply to you.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thank you.  Stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @jgentry586 ...

Are you asking about the ability to view the quiz log?  If so, I helped to answer a similar question earlier this month, and that response is located in the topic Re: No Quiz Log available - Canvas Community.  I am hopeful that my response there will also apply to you.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thank you.  Stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@chofer 

No more questions. That's pretty much answers it. 😄

I wish the CANVAS Guide mentioned that in the description. 

I was walking through using the Moderate feature and figured it was an account issue.

I'll see if the ISD can activate that feature.

TYSM!

Highlighted

Hi there, @jgentry586 ...

Actually, it is mentioned in this Guide: How do I view a quiz log for a student? - Canvas Community.  It is the last bullet point under the heading "Notes" within the blue box at the top of the page.  Hope this helps.

Highlighted

Ok. Thanks. 

In hindsight, I thought that meant for the teacher course opt in rights which was confusing. At the time, I didn't read that as the overseers.

But regardless. I asked the CANVAS Dist Management and used you original posting. 

He was able to turn on the switch. 

Again. TYSM, @chofer !