cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ingold_kimberly
Community Member

Same event shared over multiple calendars

Jump to solution

When an event is created...there are options for the calendar/course for that event to be displayed.  Is there a way to create one event and it be shared over 4 or 5 calendars without recreating a new event?

In selecting the dropbox option in the event creation, it will only allow you to select one calendar to add that event to.  I would like to create one event, once, and be able to add it to 4 or 5 course calendars at the same time.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ingold_kimberly ​, right now this is not a feature/option in Canvas. You would need to create each individually in Canvas.

Yet, there is a feature idea for this - - that was already voted on and commented on by Instructure. My recommendation is to review the feedback from Instructure and then comment on why this feature would be helpful for you and also follow it so you'll be alerted to any updates.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ingold_kimberly ​, right now this is not a feature/option in Canvas. You would need to create each individually in Canvas.

Yet, there is a feature idea for this - - that was already voted on and commented on by Instructure. My recommendation is to review the feedback from Instructure and then comment on why this feature would be helpful for you and also follow it so you'll be alerted to any updates.

View solution in original post