cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Scheduler Reserve Not Working

I am the Canvas Controller at my site and none of my instructors, including myself, have been able to get a successful reservation on the Calendar Scheduler. We are following all the directions, students see the appointment times, but once they select "Reserve" nothing happens. What do we need to correct? 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Try having them click on the link in the email above? or have them click on the find appointment button to the right side? I could be wrong but if so ill go ahead and just add a link to this if you want?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor II

I'm sorry, did you attach a photo or email to your response? I don't see anything. Again, they are receiving the invites to schedule appointments, they see the appointment times, and when they select one, there is a reserve button, but nothing happens after they hit reserve. Please add a link to what you are referring to as a solution. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Reference: Lakeland, I. (n.d). Using the Calendar as an Instructor. (T.2)., "Important Notes'' https://lakeland.instructure.com/courses/1455362/pages/using-the-calendar-as-an-instructor

Maybe this will help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Not sure if it matters to use the reference correctly here or not O.o

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Thank you for sharing. Yes, those are the instructions I have reviewed. Again, the problem arises when the student clicks "reserve" and nothing is reserved on either end. I've got a case number now with Canvas because they looked at my course and admit this is a problem occurring across multiple accounts. I hope it is fixed soon because we are required to have one-to-one meetings weekly but it's impossible to schedule without the calendar since events only allow by course, not individual. You can always do so privately via inbox, but that doesn't help show when you are still available to other students.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@klundstrum 

Any Ideas on this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Navigator

@ajs554, Scheduler has been (or used to be?) one of the "Hidden" Feature Options which needed a Canvas admin first to arrange with their Customer Success Manager to enable it for the institution.  That might be worth a double-check (and a mention in your support case).

I don't think appointment scheduling is unavailable for everybody as of this writing, based on a test I just did.

Highlighted

Now, there's one step closer! Thanks. I've been trying with research but can't seem to find anything good for her. 

Highlighted
Surveyor II

I just confirmed with my district's Canvas admin that the feature is active and available for everyone, yet none of us have had a successful "Reserve" appointment accomplished by a student.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels