Highlighted
Community Member

Schoology Assessments to Canvas

Anyone have any luck migrating Schoology assessments to Canvas?  I'm not talking about the Test/Quiz tools (green puzzle piece), but rather the newer Assessment tool (blue puzzle piece). The tool is only available to Enterprise users.  When I do the normal export from Schoology (common cartridge - .imscc) and then import into Canvas, the assessments are imported as "assignments" with "no content."  The Canvas hotline and hours of Google searches have yielded no solutions.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Navigator

Hello there, misbell1@cbu.edu...

I am not sure of an answer for you, but I wanted to let you know that I have shared your question with the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/lms-migration group here in the Canvas Community in hopes that your question will get some additional exposure.  If you are not yet following this group, please click on the link I've provided, and then you will see two buttons at the top right corner of the screen.  Click on both "Follow" and "Actions" (selecting "Join group" in this one).  I hope this will be of help to you, Tyler.  Good luck!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

misbell1@cbu.edu,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

0 Kudos