Self-check course issue

Jump to solution
jeannie_kim
Community Novice

I am currently taking a course and am having trouble with the self-check portion. Whether I click the link or work through the practice assignment, an error will pop up stating, "A fatal error has occurred, communication with server has been lost." Can this be fixed, please? I have tried using a different browser but it is the same thing.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jeannie_kim  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  You've posted your question here in the global Canvas Community website, and we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question.  There are a couple options that I would recommend...  First, reach out to your instructor to let him/her know of the broken link.  This may be something that he/she needs to fix for you and your classmates.  You can contact your instructor by clicking on the "Help" icon on the global navigation menu on the left side of your screen and then selecting the link to ask your instructor a question.  (More info here: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?)  Also, you might want to reach out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk (using the same link I provided)...as they may be able to dive into your course more than we can to diagnose what is going on.  I hope this information will be of help to you, Jeannie.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes