cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ser inte alla mina kurser på Canvas [Do not see all my courses on Canvas]

Jump to solution

Bland mina kurser saknar jag  en kurs som jag är ansvarig för, och som ska gå nu till hösten .  Någon som kan tipsa om jag kan lägga till kursen själv eller kontakta någon för hjälp?

Tackar på förhand.

/Farid

Translation via Google Translate:

Among my courses, I do not have a course I'm responsible for, and I'm going to go this fall. Anyone who can tip if I can add the course myself or contact someone for help? Thank you in advance. / Farid

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Member

Hi Farid, and Welcome to the Community!

I'm assuming that you are a student, but in any case, always be sure to check under 'Courses' / 'All courses' in the left hand global menu, Don't rely solely on your 'Dashboard' view, because one of more of your courses may not be 'published' yet, and/or they might be listed as 'Future Enrollments' if the quarter hasn't officially started yet.

If you still don't see a course that you believe you enrolled in (or assigned to teach), check with Records/Registration (or your Dean) to verify that everything was properly processed.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Member

Hi Farid, and Welcome to the Community!

I'm assuming that you are a student, but in any case, always be sure to check under 'Courses' / 'All courses' in the left hand global menu, Don't rely solely on your 'Dashboard' view, because one of more of your courses may not be 'published' yet, and/or they might be listed as 'Future Enrollments' if the quarter hasn't officially started yet.

If you still don't see a course that you believe you enrolled in (or assigned to teach), check with Records/Registration (or your Dean) to verify that everything was properly processed.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Thanks for the answer.  I am not a student and I have checked All Courses. I am a teacher and my guess was that the community was limited to my university.  Now I know that I should contact somebody at my university who is in charge of synchronizing courses and coordinators. 

Thanks anyway.

/Farid