cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Share a quiz to Commons?

Jump to solution

How do I post a quiz from last semester to my current module? In other words, I want to use the same quiz again for my new students. I have a semester class.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

Commons is one way to do this, but the route I usually recommend is to copy content from another course. In brief, navigate to the course you want to pull the quiz into, go to the course Settings, and select 'Import Course Content' from the right side. That will let you copy a Canvas course and you can even select specific content instead of pulling down the whole course.

Commons can work for this but given this scenario, it would probably just take more steps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

Commons is one way to do this, but the route I usually recommend is to copy content from another course. In brief, navigate to the course you want to pull the quiz into, go to the course Settings, and select 'Import Course Content' from the right side. That will let you copy a Canvas course and you can even select specific content instead of pulling down the whole course.

Commons can work for this but given this scenario, it would probably just take more steps.

View solution in original post