cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Sharing the Canvas page after the course is over.

Jump to solution

My course is over and I'd like to share the Canvas page with the instructor who will be teaching it next year. I can't add him to the course as an observer, since the course is over. Is there some other way to share the page?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi e-burslem@northwestern.edu...

In your course "Settings", are you able to change the end date (temporarily) to a date in the future?  If so, then you would be able to return to the "People" area of your course to add the additional user.  (You'd want to change the end date back to the original date/time after adding the user.)  If you are not able to do this yourself, you might want to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator who should be able to do this for you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi e-burslem@northwestern.edu...

In your course "Settings", are you able to change the end date (temporarily) to a date in the future?  If so, then you would be able to return to the "People" area of your course to add the additional user.  (You'd want to change the end date back to the original date/time after adding the user.)  If you are not able to do this yourself, you might want to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator who should be able to do this for you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

It worked - thanks so much! 

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels