cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dengle4
Community Member

Similarity service error on my Professors comments?

Jump to solution

Whenever I try to review the Prosessers comments on any of my assignments  I get this error.

308003_pastedImage_1.png

How can I get my Professors remarks?

Than you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @dengle4  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The screen shot that you have shared isn't anything that I have seen before within Canvas.  Do you happen to know if the assignment you are submitting is being further checked for plagiarism (thus the reasoning for the "similarity" wording) using software such as Turnitin, Unicheck, or Plagscan?  If so, you may need to let your instructor know about this following the instructions found in How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Your instructor may need to reach out either to your school's local Canvas administrator and/or technical support folks at Turnitin, Unicheck, or Plagscan.  If you could help fill in some details, that would be great...thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @dengle4  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The screen shot that you have shared isn't anything that I have seen before within Canvas.  Do you happen to know if the assignment you are submitting is being further checked for plagiarism (thus the reasoning for the "similarity" wording) using software such as Turnitin, Unicheck, or Plagscan?  If so, you may need to let your instructor know about this following the instructions found in How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Your instructor may need to reach out either to your school's local Canvas administrator and/or technical support folks at Turnitin, Unicheck, or Plagscan.  If you could help fill in some details, that would be great...thanks!

View solution in original post

dengle4
Community Member

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your feedback. I will reach out to my Professor. I thought it was a technical problem.

Thanks

Take care,