cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Since the new grade book has been updated, if I manually enter a score for a student and they don't physically submit anything (on their end), then it is still marking it missing in their grade book. Is there any way to change this?

Since the new grade book has been updated, if I manually enter a score for a student and they don't physically submit anything (on their end), then it is still marking it missing in their grade book.  Is there any way to change this? 

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

mattyoung@iu08.org...

When people ask about the "Late" and "Missing" labels, one resource I commonly refer people to is a "Canvancement" (Canvas Enhancement) that was developed by james@richland.edu called Removing Missing and Late Labels.  This isn't a part of the core Canvas product, but it might help for your needs.  James has thorough instructions, screen shots, and short video tutorials on many of his "Canvancements", so you might want to check this one out as well as some of the other things he's done.  Enjoy!

Highlighted

Thanks, I can't remove the entire labels off of the grade book, I was just hoping to remove the "missing" label when I manually entered a score for something that was done in class or a participation grade.

Labels