cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Sortable Table in Canvas?

Jump to solution

Is it possible to build a sortable table on a page in Canvas?  So you can click on a heading to sort by column.

I can't find anything in the Canvas Style Guide about it.  Does it exist? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi kburkes

This functionality is not currently available in Canvas. Your best bet I think would be to use an embedded Google Sheet. Here is some great information from stefaniesanders‌ that shows the potential of incorporating Google in Canvas Using Google Docs for dynamic Canvas content 

And here is a how-to for sorting and filtering in Google Sheets Sort and filter your data - Computer - Docs editors Help 

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi kburkes

This functionality is not currently available in Canvas. Your best bet I think would be to use an embedded Google Sheet. Here is some great information from stefaniesanders‌ that shows the potential of incorporating Google in Canvas Using Google Docs for dynamic Canvas content 

And here is a how-to for sorting and filtering in Google Sheets Sort and filter your data - Computer - Docs editors Help 

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I found this video that was exactly what I was looking for: Create a Leaderboard with Google Sheets - YouTube 

Labels