Explorer II

Speech recognition in RTE?

Hi, why cant I use speech recognition in Rich Text Editor? Best regards Jonna

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, jonna.radegard@larande.se...

I'm not sure I have an answer for you, but I wanted to let you know that I have shared your question with the Accessibility group here in the Canvas Community in hopes that your question will get some additional exposure here in the Community.  If you are not following this group, you can click on the link that I have provided, and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the screen.  Also, there is an "Actions" button near the "Follow" button.  Click on "Actions", and then choose "Join group".  Finally, I found the following document in that group: Accessibility within Canvas.  I'm not sure if will help to address your question or not, but I wanted to provide a link just in case.  Hoping all of this will be of help to you, Jonna.

Community Coach
Community Coach

jonna.radegard@larande.se,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

Explorer II

Hi, unfortunately my question haven't been answered. I would still very much like to have the ability to use speech recognition in RCE like the teachers can in the comments in Speedgrader. I would also like it if the students could use it while commenting on an assignment in Speedgrades aswell. Best regards Jonna