cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelsom
Community Member

Speedgrader App

Jump to solution

I use the Speedgrader app on my iPad. Since Friday, I haven't been able to access the assignments for grading in my summer 2017 course. The 3 old courses showing in the app pose no problems in accessing assignments. For the summer course, the app lets me into the course, lists the assignments but when I click on an assignment and then the student's name, the caped figure simply keeps flying and the assignment never opens. It is a Turnitin assignment but all of them have been in the weeks prior and I was able to access them like normal and grade them. Do you have any idea how I can fix this? I am visually impaired and this Speedgrader app has helped me tremendously in my grading. 

Thanks for your help, Karen 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

This issue has been fixed. I suggest you quit the app and try again. Thanks. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kelsom ‌: 

I am running into an issue with anything that was turned in today that requires DocViewer in SpeedGrader (and the Teacher app beta) won't show up. They just continue to load. If the submission doesn't require DocViewer (ex: image), it will load. I'm going to report this issue, but I suggest you do the same. 

You can report a problem in the SpeedGrader app by going to the "hamburger" menu in the top left corner of the courses screen and tapping on "Report a problem". 

I'll let you know if I find out anything on my end.

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi again, 

i just got word that this is a known isssue and it should be fixed sometime tomorrow. I'll report back if I hear more. 

ftorres
Community Member

It's July 11 & im still having the SAME issue.

Was it just too good to be true?  I love Speedgrader for iPad App. 

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

This issue has been fixed. I suggest you quit the app and try again. Thanks. 

View solution in original post

kelsom
Community Member

So glad to hear the issue is fixed! Thanks so much! Karen

erbell
Community Member

I am still having this issue, and it's a year later. Is the assumed solution just to download Canvas Teacher?

Hi  @erbell ‌, 

Yes, the SpeedGrader app was removed from the store last July and is no longer supported. You will need to access SpeedGrader on the mobile device through the Teacher App only now. If you are using an old version of SpeedGrader, I suggest you delete the app.