cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lhenson3
Surveyor

Speedgrader Issues

When I try to access Speedgrader from assignments, it is often grayed out.  I'm not sure how to grade the students if I can't click on that.  Any advice?

lhenson3_0-1599240495750.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @lhenson3 ...

Your screen shot looks like your assignment is set up as a group assignment.  So, I *think* you will first need to select a group from the drop-down list right above where the grayed out "SpeedGrader" link is on your screen.  See this Guide for more details: How do I get to SpeedGrader from an assignment, quiz, or graded discussion?.

I hope this will help a bit.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this....thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

lhenson3
Surveyor

It is not a group assignment.  I assigned a Google Drive Cloud LTI assignment,  Does that make it a group?  I can't see how to even assign to a group (or not to) in the assignment creation page. 

Hello @lhenson3 ...

Thank you for the clarification.  Even if your assignment is not set up as a group assignment, it seems to me you still need to select that drop-down list that is in your screenshot.  I don't now that a Google Drive Cloud LTI assignment would make it a group assignment, but please try the drop-down list and see if you can access what you need...thanks!

@lhenson3 

The Speedgrader group settings can be found in the course settings, as shown below. Uncheck the box then click the 'Upgrade Course Details' button to save the course settings changes.

Find the 'Large Groups'  area in Course Settings to turn off the Groups view in Speedgrader.Find the 'Large Groups' area in Course Settings to turn off the Groups view in Speedgrader.