cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Speedgrader - Switching Assignments

Jump to solution

Is it possible to set up the speedgrader, so that if I am currently grading one assignment, I can switch (in the speedgrader) to another assignment? Right now I open a new tab, but with regrades and late work, I seem to always have 50 tabs open when I grade. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello munrok@friscoisd.org...

I do not believe this functionality currently exists in the SpeedGrader.  However, I did find this Feature Idea that might be of interest to you: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/2508-ability-to-move-through-all-assignments-for-one-student-i....  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something that you would like to see implemented by Instructure, I would encourage you to add your vote and maybe add a comment to the bottom of it letting their software engineers know why this would be important to you...as they do read our comments.

I know this might not be the answer you were hoping for, but I hope I've helped to answer your question.  Stay safe...be well.  Let Community members know if we can be of further help...thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello munrok@friscoisd.org...

I do not believe this functionality currently exists in the SpeedGrader.  However, I did find this Feature Idea that might be of interest to you: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/2508-ability-to-move-through-all-assignments-for-one-student-i....  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something that you would like to see implemented by Instructure, I would encourage you to add your vote and maybe add a comment to the bottom of it letting their software engineers know why this would be important to you...as they do read our comments.

I know this might not be the answer you were hoping for, but I hope I've helped to answer your question.  Stay safe...be well.  Let Community members know if we can be of further help...thanks.

View solution in original post