cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Speedgrader annotations with pen in windows 10 (Surface device)

Hi All,

Someone has any experience with annotating in speedgrader using a Microsoft Surface device? There is no (teacher) app available for windows 10 so the only option is using the speedgrader tool in the browser. For me, when writing on a pdf document handed in by a student, is not a very good experience compared to using the pen in other applications. There is a serious lag when writing. Is there anyone that has a better experience with this?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I also opened a case for this. Hopefully we can offer a better experience to our teachers soon.

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi Luc. Am afraid its pretty grim. We have Surface Pros 2017 devices for our students and staff and are forced to use OneNote for any stylus based comments.

I've put in an Idea request here - https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/8810-use-of-stylus-with-docviewer

Highlighted
Surveyor

At the very least, it would be great to be able to use a stylus on the speedgrader app without having to click the check mark after making the initial mark.  I'm using a wacom intuis stylus and pad combo which works very well in Google Classroom combined with the 3rd party app called Kami.  I don't understand why I need to confirm every mark I make with a stylus pen.  This seems very clunky.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels