cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Speedgrader: can i download all the grades and all the comments that i have given to one student in one period? (overview)

Jump to solution

I love to have an overview from a student: getting all the comments and all of the grades from one student in onze download.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

maarten.devos@arteveldehs.be, greetings! You are correct, I can't think of a way to get this information in one download. My recommendation is to create a feature idea for this in the Ideas‌ area of the Community.

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

maarten.devos@arteveldehs.be, greetings! You are correct, I can't think of a way to get this information in one download. My recommendation is to create a feature idea for this in the Ideas‌ area of the Community.

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

Someone combined the following question with this one:  https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/34165-speedgrader-download-all-comments-from-all-the-students... 

I have both questions and it is completely incorrect to say that the two questions are essentially the same.  In English, "one student" does not actually mean the same as "all students".  

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels