Speedgrader for individual discussion posts

Jump to solution
rachael1
Community Novice

Hello,

I cannot see individual students discussion responses in speedgrader. Instead, when I click the speedgrader option on a student's discussion response, I am taken to a screen that says I can view the full discussion to see the responses.

I've looked through other questions about this problem, but previous solutions don't work for me. I'm using a Google Chrome browser, I've restarted the browser, and I've confirmed that all of the students in this course are assigned to their respective groups. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Solution
Robbie_Grant
Community Champion

Rachael,

We have seen this a few times and have had to open support tickets on it.  The last time we saw this here was the reply from Support:

"I understand that the Discussion post are not appearing in SpeedGrader. I looked at the Discussion settings and I see that the Discussion that you are looking at is showing the Group Discussion setting is enabled but no groups are listed and that is why it is not appearing in SpeedGrader. I tested it and I was able to create a discussion with the group setting and users in that group and it appeared in SpeedGrader. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us."

Hopefully this helps!

Robbie

View solution in original post