Highlighted
Community Member

Speedgrader no students

Speedgrader- No students are showing up- just "Test Student". I've had this happen once before where no students names show up yet they submitted the assignment. I was able to later get it to show up but that was a year ago & I can't figure out how to do it. Here is a screen shot.

334598_canvas.jpg

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Suddenly I have lost all the students in one of my sections. Speedgrader worked fine all semester for my combined sections when I graded them together or separately, but now is only showing me Test Student for one of the sections, even though there are 33 submissions. I can download them, and have, but this is not what I wanted to do! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi Susan, I just got off of chat with Canvas and they said to check your filters in your grade book if that is happening. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lamplighter

bpeck@brhs.org Welcome to the Canvas Community! It was so thoughtful of you to take the time to share the advice you received from Canvas Support with a fellow user in need. Thanks for being so helpful to your fellow community members, especially in these difficult times.  Please check your direct messages for a small token of our appreciation. :0)

Thanks again for all that you do and keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

Canvas Community Team

Highlighted
Community Member

Hi Stefanie!

I’ve been around for awhile, I just haven’t posted before. But, since some of my teachers were having the same issue, I thought I would share!

Thanks!