cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Speedgrader not working right

Jump to solution

How do I get the tools to function properly in Speedgrader?  It was part way through the spring semester, that I started to have issues with the tools - the strike out, drawing tool, highlighter, etc.  I have to take three or four extra steps to use them, if I can get them to work at all.  The work that I grade really works best when I can give extensive annotated feedback - especially when I am teaching my design course - and I can't find a solution to the problem.  I am using Safari on a Mac, but I have the same problem when I use Chrome on a PC, etc.  I have tried about 6 different computers at this point.  Any help would be appreciation!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

jjackson63@missouriwestern.edu, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having. Given that you've already tried on different computers and had the same experience, at this point I'd recommend contacting Canvas Support. To do that click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem." They should be able to dig into the issue a bit more and hopefully assist.

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

jjackson63@missouriwestern.edu, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having. Given that you've already tried on different computers and had the same experience, at this point I'd recommend contacting Canvas Support. To do that click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem." They should be able to dig into the issue a bit more and hopefully assist.

Kona

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels