cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sueltyler
Surveyor II

Student Email History

Jump to solution

Hi - Input/ideas on my following dilemma would be much appreciated.  We have two or three lecturers on each course and they have been set up from the "teacher" permissions.  When a student emails to teachers all three receive a copy, when one lecturer replies we then find other two lecturers cannot view the full string of communication and therefore run the risk of duplicating work.

This is causing us a headache and would be grateful for any ideas please?

Regards.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bneporadny
Navigator

Hi Sue,

I think it's all on how the teachers is responding to the student. If the teacher is simply clicking on the reply arrow than they are only responding to the student, but if they were to click on the gear icon and select reply all then the message will be sent to all who were on the original message. 

284112_pastedImage_1.png

Hope this helps.

Brian

View solution in original post

2 Replies
bneporadny
Navigator

Hi Sue,

I think it's all on how the teachers is responding to the student. If the teacher is simply clicking on the reply arrow than they are only responding to the student, but if they were to click on the gear icon and select reply all then the message will be sent to all who were on the original message. 

284112_pastedImage_1.png

Hope this helps.

Brian

View solution in original post

Hi Brian

That makes perfect sense and I will pass the information on.  Thank you so much.

Regards.

Sue Tyler