Student Participation Analytic Error

Jump to solution
emiguel2
Community Novice

I am trying to track and communicate with students who are not viewing or participating with the content. I view New Analytics-Weekly Online Activity-then I look at the information by week; example April 19-April 26. I had previously been using this view to contact students who have not logged in or have not participated. Some students were emailing me back saying they had been logging in and submitting the work. I confirmed this by checking their submissions and grading their assignments. 

Currently I have students who have submitted their assignments and are still showing zero views and zero participations. Is this an error on my part or an error on the back end?  

0 Likes
1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hi  @emiguel2  and welcome to the Community!  This is probably something you are going to need to contact Canvas Support directly about (see How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?).  My guess is that a Support agent is going to need to dig into your course and Canvas instance a bit to see what data is appearing or not, which is something no one here in the Community is able to do.

If you find out what is happening, please let us know!  I haven't had anyone report this at my institution, but if it pops up it would be nice to know what you found out!

View solution in original post

0 Likes