cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Student uploading files

Jump to solution

How do I help my students upload their PowerPoint files into a discussion board?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

If I had gone to the answer section, I would have received my answer before I posted this.  I discovered that I needed to go to the settings on my Canvas page and look for the "more options" at the bottom of the page.  From there, I just simply clicked the box that allows students to upload their files in the discussion board.  It worked like magic!  So, I guess the lesson for me today is...Always check the previous questions and answers before posting a new question!

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Team
Community Team

kari.mcdonald@utexas.edu​, can you tell us more about what problems they are encountering or what you're anticipating?

If I had gone to the answer section, I would have received my answer before I posted this.  I discovered that I needed to go to the settings on my Canvas page and look for the "more options" at the bottom of the page.  From there, I just simply clicked the box that allows students to upload their files in the discussion board.  It worked like magic!  So, I guess the lesson for me today is...Always check the previous questions and answers before posting a new question!

Thank you!

View solution in original post