cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Students can see correct answer on quiz

Jump to solution

I created a quiz, and when I hit preview, I can see the correct answers for each question.

I have looked at the settings and I don't know how to change this.  Am I not supposed to add the correct answer in the box that says "correct answer"?  Any advice would be helpful.  Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Member

You can always unselect the option in the Quiz editor for students to see the correct answers after they have finished the test.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Community Member

You can always unselect the option in the Quiz editor for students to see the correct answers after they have finished the test.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Surveyor

I did not check the box for students to see correct answer,  so that is why I am not sure why they can see it.  They said it has a bubble with the correct answer showing on their quiz.

Is it a bubble where you put something to help you know what the answer they should have put is?  I have that same issue and am trying to find a solution.  That is actually why I am on here right now.  I have just made it so that the students can't even see their answers at all for right now until I find a solution

Community Team
Community Team

aprior@udel.edu‌, are you still experiencing this issue? When the instructor clicks "Preview," no answer choices should be selected initially—but after completing the quiz, the instructor can use the results display to make sure that the appropriate answer choices have been marked "correct." In my testing I just previewed a quiz that is set to "Show Correct Answers" for a date range in the past, and after I completed the preview, the message "Correct answers are no longer available" displayed. 

Please let us know if you still need help!

Thank you, I have resolved the issue.

April

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:59 AM stefaniesanders <instructure@jiveon.com>

Surveyor

How did you resolved it?