cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Students seeing their completed exams

Jump to solution

How do I let students see their completed exam?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Navigator

mikeg139@aol.com,

If your exam was given through Canvas Quizzes, you go into the Quiz settings and check the box that says "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses." This option is more fully explained in the Canvas Instructor Guide document: What options can I set in a quiz?  in the section "Set Quiz Options."

If you are using Quizzes.Next, then the option is called "Restrict student result view" and it is explained near the bottom of this document from the Canvas Instructor Guide: How do I manage settings for an assessment in Quizzes.Next? 

The Canvas Instructor Guide has a wealth of other information about Canvas as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Navigator

mikeg139@aol.com,

If your exam was given through Canvas Quizzes, you go into the Quiz settings and check the box that says "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses." This option is more fully explained in the Canvas Instructor Guide document: What options can I set in a quiz?  in the section "Set Quiz Options."

If you are using Quizzes.Next, then the option is called "Restrict student result view" and it is explained near the bottom of this document from the Canvas Instructor Guide: How do I manage settings for an assessment in Quizzes.Next? 

The Canvas Instructor Guide has a wealth of other information about Canvas as well.

View solution in original post