cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhale2
Community Member

Students unable to submit from Office 365 to dropbox

Whenever I have students try and submit an Office 365 Word document into a dropbox,  I get the same error message," Canvas is processing your submission..."
Students are able to submit as a file attachment or URL link but not through the online 365.  Has anybody else had this problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kburkes
Learner II

I would check first with your Canvas admin to see if this is happening system-wide.  If so, they may need to check on the integration between these two products (Office 365 and Canvas) to make sure everything is set up correctly.

twheeler
Community Member

I am experiencing a similar problem. The link to submit via O365 under more redirects to the top of the assignment. If students submit using a onedrive link the document no longer opens in speedgrader as a word online document. I believe that the latest Office 365 update is forcing districts to adopt O365, requiring students and teachers to have the same domain, forbidding the use of personal accounts. Embedded content, however still works.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@dhale2 ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie