Submission issues Urgent!

Jump to solution
rstimpson117
Community Novice

Having issue with my submission on canvas. Please help assignments are visible but are not allowing me to submit

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @rstimpson117  Welcome to the Canvas Community! This may well be an issue with an out-of-date/unsupported browser. Please try these troubleshooting steps:

• Check your device compatibility: What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?
  • Check your browser compatibility: Which browsers does Canvas support?  (Note that Internet Explorer 11 is not a supported browser, and if you're using IE11, you should have been automatically redirected to a page providing additional instructions.)
  • Try a different browser. The latest version of Chrome works great in both Windows and MacOS. If Chrome is giving you issues, switch to the latest version of Firefox. And if you're using a Mac, make sure to update the Mac's OS first so that it prompts the Safari update to the most recent version and supports the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox.

Since this is urgent, you might want to download the Canvas Student app and try to complete your work that way.

If updating the browser to the latest version and clearing cache don't solve the problem, contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.

View solution in original post