Submissions Uploading to the Wrong Locations

marajades25
Community Novice

My niece's private school uses Canvas regularly. All of the students are required to have iPads, and the majority of their work is done on the iPad and Canvas. Since she's been doing school from home I've been helping her. I did my entire BS online at USU and Weber State using Canvas (on a PC) and never had any issues. I noticed that my niece was getting regular comments from her teachers saying that she was turning in the wrong assignments, like turning her math assignments into a random assignment in her history class. At first I assumed that she just wasn't paying attention to what she was doing, which wouldn't be unusual. So I have been making her let me watch every time she turns an assignment in. I've also been checking to make sure everything is going exactly where it is supposed to be before she submits it. As soon as she submits, I have her go and check that it has listed the assignment as submitted, then I have her open the preview of her submission to make sure its correct. Everything will be perfect, then the next day I'll go back and check all of her recent submissions and sure enough at least one will change. Today one of her English assignments was suddenly uploaded to her History class replacing the correct history assignment. Has anyone ever had this problem? Or does anyone have any idea where the problem may be? I'm not anywhere near as familiar with MACs as I am with PCs, could it maybe be user error on my part? Any help would be greatly appreciated.