cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Submitting a google cloud assignment - "something went wrong"

Jump to solution

When students are trying to submit a google cloud assignment they get this message.  What am I doing wrong?

348444_image.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi -- I have come to understand that there has been an overwhelming number of tickets that went into Instructure support today. As an admin, I received an email a little while ago that stated that there will be maintenance that happens tonight for the Google LTI. Hopefully, tomorrow's activities will be easier! If not, please reach out to Canvas Support, and I think they'll be able to guide you.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Adventurer III

We are also getting this message in our district. Both teachers and students are seeing it

Surveyor

From a Canvas Support Chat this morning:

We are actually seeing that issue throughout multiple schools using Google right now. We have an engineering ticket in and they are currently working on a fix.

Thank you!! I look forward to seeing if it can be resolved!

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:41 AM bcalnan@nsboro.k12.ma.us <

Surveyor

Just got the same message in our classes as well. Glad it's not just us.

Adventurer

I'm also seeing this message right now. I'm glad a fix is being worked on.

Surveyor

Has anyone received an update from Canvas on this issue? With our teachers in for Canvas trainings and asking them to migrate curriculum from Google into Canvas this is a big issue for us.  

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi -- I have come to understand that there has been an overwhelming number of tickets that went into Instructure support today. As an admin, I received an email a little while ago that stated that there will be maintenance that happens tonight for the Google LTI. Hopefully, tomorrow's activities will be easier! If not, please reach out to Canvas Support, and I think they'll be able to guide you.

View solution in original post

Adventurer

FYI, I am not seeing an issues with this today.

Same here - I checked in with the student who initially reported this issue and she is currently enjoying the fact that her account now seems to be working properly. This is a good sign!