Submitting an assignment.

Jump to solution
dc40012635
Community Novice

I am trying to upload an assignment to canvas due in on Wednesday. however, there is no assignment link on the homepage and it is also not showing on Turnitin. Does anyone have any advice, please?

Debbie (Sport, Exercise & Health Sciences Top-Up DL)

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon,  @dc40012635 ...

Without being able to see your course interface (Community members generally do not have access to other Canvas environments but our own), this might be a bit hard to troubleshoot.  It may be that your instructor has not set up the assignment properly so that you are able to submit your assignment (assuming that you are using Turnitin).  Another possibility may be the browser you are using.  Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome will be your best choices here...and that's true especially for submitting assignments to your instructor(s).  Which browsers does Canvas support?‌  I would recommend that you first reach out to your instructor to see how he/she wants you to submit the assignment.  You can contact your instructor by following the steps in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Good luck to you, Debbie!  Let us know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes