cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Submitting photo

Can canvas please provide an easy way for my first graders to submit a photo of their work? All we want is for a camera option to appear and students be able to take a photo right there and submit. Video appears why can’t camera be added? It would make submitting assignments so much easier. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @desrockk ...

This is interesting!  I believe you are correct that you cannot use your camera to easily submit a photo using a webcam (at least not using a desktop/laptop computer with a connected webcam).  And, I'm assuming that your first graders may not be using mobile devices.  So, I could really see value in having a feature like this in Canvas.  Your posting sounds more like something you would want to submit as a Feature Idea here in the Community.  To submit this, click on the PRODUCT menu at the top of any page here in the Community, and then select IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  You'll see a red "Suggest an idea" button on that page to start a new Feature Idea.

I hope this will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!!!  Take care, and be well.