cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mvc2
Community Member

Supersite/Student activity manual

Jump to solution

What is the "Supersite"? Does Canvas contain the student activity manual?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @mvc2  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your questions.  Unfortunately, the term "supersite" isn't anything in Canvas that I am familiar with.  Also, I'm not sure what you mean by a "student activity manual".  Are you an instructor or a student?  If you are an instructor, you may need to contact your school's local Canvas administrator to get more information about these questions.  If you are a student, you may need to reach out to your instructor to get more information on these topics.  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Marya.  Please sign out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @mvc2  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your questions.  Unfortunately, the term "supersite" isn't anything in Canvas that I am familiar with.  Also, I'm not sure what you mean by a "student activity manual".  Are you an instructor or a student?  If you are an instructor, you may need to contact your school's local Canvas administrator to get more information about these questions.  If you are a student, you may need to reach out to your instructor to get more information on these topics.  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Marya.  Please sign out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos