cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Sync with Google Calendar - Behind Schedule

Jump to solution

I have the canvas synched with my Google calendar, but the problem is that the notification shows up at midnight on the day it's due. For example, I'll receive Tuesday's homework at midnight and it's due on Wednesday. So unless I check the calendar in the morning, I don't see the homework. Is there a mechanism to change the time it gets onto my calendar, say from 12:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Leslie,

Right now there is not a mechanism to change the time calendar notifications go out, but the are a couple ways you can still get the appropriate level of notification.  Outside of the calendar, if you go into your profile settings, you can set daily notifications for new assignments.  Also from your student dashboard, you can see a To-Do list so you can see in chronological order all upcoming assignments. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Leslie,

Right now there is not a mechanism to change the time calendar notifications go out, but the are a couple ways you can still get the appropriate level of notification.  Outside of the calendar, if you go into your profile settings, you can set daily notifications for new assignments.  Also from your student dashboard, you can see a To-Do list so you can see in chronological order all upcoming assignments. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

lsbrownstein@gmail.com

I agree with what hyrum@instructure.comfocused on above. It is worth noting that one of your notification options would be "ASAP" that might help.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels