cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

TE

How do I install the External Tool Content?

This is the message that I see when I attempt to look at the TE.

External Tool Content Can't be Previewed

In order to use this resource in Canvas, the external tool must be installed.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, latoya.marshall@browardschools.com‌, are you a teacher or a student? If you're a teacher, would you provide details on the specific external tool with which you're attempting to work, and where you're encountering the error message? (And if you're a student, would you contact your instructor directly to ask about this?)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Good evening, latoya.marshall@browardschools.com...

I am reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on August 20, 2019.  It looks like stefaniesanders had a handful of questions for you a day later.  Have you had an opportunity to review Stefanie's questions?  We would like to hear back from you so that we can continue to help you out if need be.  Or, if you've been able to find a solution on your own between then and now, we would like to hear back from you on that, too.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...mainly because we've not heard back from you in about four months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for that same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Latoya.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

0 Kudos