cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer

Targeted Global Announcements?

Jump to solution

One of our Deans would like to send out an announcement to only his students in Canvas. Is there a way to create a targeted global announcement? The default global announcement doesn't provide that option....

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hi rgibson1

There isn't really a way to do that in Canvas as this time. However, you can send announcements targeted at the course level.

I believe what your looking for would fall in line with the Idea that was suggested by P0000001 to   I would recommend that you bookmark for voting and share with other like minded folks.

If this feature is accepted and built, the Dean would be able to message all students in the subaccount that was his/her department.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hi rgibson1

There isn't really a way to do that in Canvas as this time. However, you can send announcements targeted at the course level.

I believe what your looking for would fall in line with the Idea that was suggested by P0000001 to   I would recommend that you bookmark for voting and share with other like minded folks.

If this feature is accepted and built, the Dean would be able to message all students in the subaccount that was his/her department.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks Kent. You expressed my question better than me. Yes, announcements at the sub-account level. I'll vote that up.

Rob

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels