cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tross
Explorer

Teachers reporting New Quizzes not loading

We have teachers reporting that students both in their classroom and working remotely are having trouble loading New Quizzes.   The Loading screen just spins and never loads.   Some of these quizzes are just a few questions so it is not a size issue.   We have not been able to find the pattern.  Has anyone seen this recently?   I see old posts on this but nothing recent.

2 Replies
janine_zielazni
Surveyor

Were you able to figure this out? I'm currently having this issue. This is why I try to avoid New Quizzes, but when the older one gets phased out, what choice will we have? So here's the weird thing I'm encountering: Out of a class of 31, only 2 students are having this issue. One student's is stuck on the Loading screen in Speedgrader, the other's just says that he has not submitted it. I did manually submit the first student's attempt and added one more, so that may have something to do with it. I'm still waiting for them to tell me what device/browser they were working on to see if that's somehow related.

pkempe
Surveyor II

I recently created a new quiz but then it would not show up in the list when I tried to create an internal link to it on an activity page. I had to rebuild the whole thing as a regular quiz in order to link to it within a page. I could have added it as a standalone activity in the module, but probably better I created a whole new regular quiz since maybe the kids wouldn't have been able to see it.

Oh, hooray.