Technical issues, new student

Jump to solution
lidiia_deliaiev
Community Novice

Hello,

I cannot post any comments in the discussion section. There is no such option. Also, I cannot see anyone posting anything there. I was recently enrolled into the course while other students were all connected earlier. Also, there are no instructions for Webinar room to be checked or any information about it in my account. Do you mind helping me? My first webinar is tomorrow on Tuesday at 5:30pm!

Thank you.

Lidiia

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @lidiia_deliaiev  and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted this question in a global forum where people gather to exchange their ideas and practices around using Canvas software. The members participating here don't have access to any course content or materials other than their own and won't be able to answer questions specific to your course.

That said, we can provide some general advice. It's possible that you're not able to see discussion content because of an issue with an out-of-date/unsupported browser, so please try these troubleshooting steps:

You'll need to contact the instructor directly for information about the webinar. The quickest way to do that is by sending a message through the Canvas Inbox, as described in How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student?

Last, if the browser/cache-clearing instructions don't resolve the problem with disappearing content, contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes