cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jneidig
Community Member

Test Question Groups

Jump to solution

I would like to keep test questions that are grouped together and in the order they are listed.  Does anyone know how to do this for a test group, but not the entire test?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SkyVKing
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Jenifer,

The function of a question group is to randomize questions. Not sure if that helps.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
SkyVKing
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Jenifer,

The function of a question group is to randomize questions. Not sure if that helps.

View solution in original post

jneidig
Community Member

Stephanie,

Yes, It helps tremendously.

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 11:14 AM stefaniesanders <instructure@jiveon.com>

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @jneidig ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since September 10, 2018.  In reviewing your conversation with  @SkyVKing , it appears that she may have helped to answer your question, but I wanted to give you a chance to confirm.  If you feel that Sky's response has helped to answer your question, could you please mark her question as "Correct"?  However, if you are still looking for some assistance with this question, please let us know by posting a message below.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for five months.  But, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Jenifer.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

jneidig
Community Member

Chris,

I followed the link to the thread and am unsure about how to mark Sky's

answer correct. Do you mean reply that she is correct or is there a button

for me to click? Of course she is correct, and now that I know how groups

of questions work, I use them all the time. Your help is appreciated.

Thank you

Jenifer Neidig

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 2:49 PM chofer@morainepark.edu <

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jneidig ...

I'm not sure, but it appears that you may be replying via e-mail?  If this is the case, you can use this link:

https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/26754 

...and then scroll to Sky's reply.  You'll see a round oval-type button that says "Mark Correct".  Just click that button in her reply, and you'll be good to go.

Hope this helps, Jenifer.

jneidig
Community Member

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I still don't see a button. Here is a

clipping of what I see when I go to her reply:

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:22 AM stefaniesanders <instructure@jiveon.com>

jneidig
Community Member

Found it. The link did not automatically sign me in.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:22 AM stefaniesanders <instructure@jiveon.com>