cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dheiser
Community Member

Text size in the Speed Grader

Jump to solution

How do I change the text size in Speed Grader? Somehow I inadvertently changed the text size while using the Speed Grader to grade discussion forums. Not only do I not know how I did it, but of course, do not know how to change it back and the small print makes it difficult to read on m laptop. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dheiser
Community Member

Yes, that is what I ended up doing to get back to the correct size. I don't know how I could have inadvertently hit that combination, but very possibly did. I didn't understand how it just affected my Canvas pages and no other sites I was on. Anyways, all seems to be well now. Thank you for your time and helpful advice. It was submitted in a very timely manner for a weekend posting (in the midst of grading). I appreciate it. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi dheiser‌...

I wonder if you inadvertently zoomed in/out within your browser?  You can hit the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard and then press the + or - button to zoom in or out.  To return to a 100% zoom, you can use this keyboard combination: Ctrl + 0 (that's a zero, not a capital "O").  Did that help at all?

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

dheiser, on a Mac, you'll want to use the CMD key to increase zoom (CMD+).

dheiser
Community Member

Yes, that is what I ended up doing to get back to the correct size. I don't know how I could have inadvertently hit that combination, but very possibly did. I didn't understand how it just affected my Canvas pages and no other sites I was on. Anyways, all seems to be well now. Thank you for your time and helpful advice. It was submitted in a very timely manner for a weekend posting (in the midst of grading). I appreciate it. 

View solution in original post