Thai Language Option?

Jump to solution
distance_ed1
Community Contributor

We have an incoming student that speaks only Thai, and I'd like to be able to set him up so that his default language in Canvas is Thai. I have admin rights, so I can easily act as him and set his language for him, but I can't tell if that's an option!

I've tried to compare images of the Thai language to the language settings options, but I haven't been able to say for sure that yes, that's the one! I also haven't been able to find a list of available languages in English, though I'm sure one exists somewhere.

Does anyone know if Thai is an option? If so, what does it look like in the Canvas language setting dropdown?

All the best,
Danielle Casey
eLearning Program Coordinator

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @distance_ed1 ...

Here is a Guide that lists all the languages that Canvas currently supports: What languages does Canvas support? - Canvas Community.  Here are Guides for how to change languages at the account, instructor, and student level...as well as at the course level.

I hope these resources will be of help to you.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post