Theme Issues

lgray929
Community Member

Hi Everyone -

I've been playing with my school's theme in preparation for our initial rollout next school year and am encountering a few issues.

1) I've uploaded our school's logo that has a transparent background to the Nav Logo field in under Themes. It doesn't appear to be transparent, though, and there's a white background. This looks fine on our desktop views as the icon is situated in the upper lefthand corner and the white blends into the white of the page. However, in the iOS app, it looks terrible as the icon appears in the middle of the mobile navigation. The background is not really transparent. I'm assuming that the logo that is in the Nav Logo field is appearing on the iOS app and that there is no way to upload a different image for each place. I hope this makes sense! Screenshots are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18BOIe7DmtlciK7-yI9-d4YLLNUASaKQ9?usp=sharing

2) I've updated our theme and applied it, but I don't see the theme taking hold on my account. It still see a graynav bar on the left and the Canvas icon in the top lefthand corner. It should be purple with my school's icon showing. And it shows this way in the Theme previews. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes