Highlighted
Community Member

Tick box option

Jump to solution

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to add a tick box to every page for students to mark as having read the same? Am building new pages for a course.

Many thanks,

Kaveri

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello k.barooah.1@bham.ac.uk and welcome to the Community!  Something like you discuss is possible if you are using Modules to organize content and you set up requirements for components of those modules.  This document explains the process, How do I add requirements to a module? When established, when students are in the Modules tab they will see a list of module elements with a circle next to each which becomes a green check mark when the requirement for that content is met.  For pages, you can indicate that students need to view the page, mark it as complete, or contribute to the page.  You can track student progress of requirements as explained here, How do I use modules to view the progress of students in a course?.   

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello k.barooah.1@bham.ac.uk and welcome to the Community!  Something like you discuss is possible if you are using Modules to organize content and you set up requirements for components of those modules.  This document explains the process, How do I add requirements to a module? When established, when students are in the Modules tab they will see a list of module elements with a circle next to each which becomes a green check mark when the requirement for that content is met.  For pages, you can indicate that students need to view the page, mark it as complete, or contribute to the page.  You can track student progress of requirements as explained here, How do I use modules to view the progress of students in a course?.   

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

Labels