cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bacherts
Community Member

To Do List won't Clear

Jump to solution

I have been working with a student whose To Do lists for certain courses are not clearing up as the assignments are completed or the due date passes.  She is also unable to manually remove the items.  I have looked at the settings for the various assignments and I am not seeing any reason that these items wouldn't have cleared by now.

Does anybody have an idea of why this might be or what I can suggest to the student to try?

Thanks, Sam

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@bacherts , this is an ongoing issue with many students at many schools. We’ve submitted a Help ticket to Canvas Support about it and have heard that other schools have done the same. My recommendation is to get as much information on this as possible and then submit it to Support. 

Kona

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@bacherts , this is an ongoing issue with many students at many schools. We’ve submitted a Help ticket to Canvas Support about it and have heard that other schools have done the same. My recommendation is to get as much information on this as possible and then submit it to Support. 

Kona

View solution in original post

bacherts
Community Member

Thanks,  @kona !  I really appreciate your quick response.  I will forward this on to Canvas support.

Thanks, Sam