cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

To Do list question

Jump to solution

If you accidentally exit out of a task on the To Do bar on the right, how do you get it back? It isn't under assignments cause it is a peer review for an assignment.

313854_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi kleinjac@oregonstate.edu and welcome to the Community!  I am not sure how you can get the notification back, but my guess is that you would use the notification to access the assignment with the peer review requirement, is this correct?  If you go to the assignment where you submitted your work, you should see a location where you can access the submissions you are to review as well.  Below is an example from one of my sandbox courses with fake students where the student submitted and assignment and has been assigned two others to review:

313865_pastedImage_7.png

If one of these "assigned peer review" links are clicked, one is taken to a screen such as this where the peer review can be completed:

313864_pastedImage_6.png

Does this work in your situation?

Thanks!

Eric

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi kleinjac@oregonstate.edu and welcome to the Community!  I am not sure how you can get the notification back, but my guess is that you would use the notification to access the assignment with the peer review requirement, is this correct?  If you go to the assignment where you submitted your work, you should see a location where you can access the submissions you are to review as well.  Below is an example from one of my sandbox courses with fake students where the student submitted and assignment and has been assigned two others to review:

313865_pastedImage_7.png

If one of these "assigned peer review" links are clicked, one is taken to a screen such as this where the peer review can be completed:

313864_pastedImage_6.png

Does this work in your situation?

Thanks!

Eric

View solution in original post