cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanaigirl10
Community Member

To do list

Jump to solution

My to do list of what I need to do does not show upon the right hand side anymore. What do I need to do to see what assignments are due? Does this problem has anything to do with my compatibility view?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @shanaigirl10 ​...

Have you tried viewing your Canvas courses in another browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to see if that makes a difference?  Also, another thing to try is to make sure that the zoom factor in your current browser is set to 100.  You can do this by pressing Ctrl+ or Ctrl- to zoom in/out...or just Ctrl + 0 to reset it to 100%.  Please come back here to let us know if any of those things worked...thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @shanaigirl10 ​...

Have you tried viewing your Canvas courses in another browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to see if that makes a difference?  Also, another thing to try is to make sure that the zoom factor in your current browser is set to 100.  You can do this by pressing Ctrl+ or Ctrl- to zoom in/out...or just Ctrl + 0 to reset it to 100%.  Please come back here to let us know if any of those things worked...thanks!

View solution in original post

I went to my Canvas after I downloaded Google Chrome and I can see my to do list now. Thank you.