Transfering unfiled questions to existing question banks

Jump to solution
maingreg
Community Member

324840_pastedImage_2.jpg

I am importing unfiled questions into a question bank 324841_pastedImage_3.jpg

I am importing unfiled questions into a question bank but the question bank I want to move questions into are not showing up as available to copy to. I am trying to Put questions into picture 1 8.1.GA illustrative math and 8.3 Illustrative math QB's. Help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution
rmurchshafer
Community Champion

Greg,

Are all of the question banks in the same course?  If not, you might need to Bookmark the bank you want to copy/move the unfiled questions into.  Bookmarked question banks are available to you from any of your courses.  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13001-415250748 

Another possibility is that if the question bank you are trying to move the questions into is in a Concluded course, you probably won't be able to move questions in.  I ran into this the other day when needing to edit a question within a question bank from an old course.  As as Admin i was able to open the old course back up to allow me to edit it.  If you find that this might be the issue you may need to have a local admin open that course up again.

Rick

View solution in original post