Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Students

I have a student that has been moved from my period 2 class to my period 4 class.  The classes are identical.  I was unaware of the change.  How can I find the grades of the assignments she already earned so I can enter them into the new class period she in now enrolled in?



0 Kudos
1 Reply
Surveyor II

I have the same question and problem of how to access their prior grades because they are gone. I still have the student but in a different period but I still need access to their previous grades.

I have tried to view the Inactive Enrollments and Concluded Enrollments, but nobody is there.