cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Trouble importing test banks/quizzes

I cannot import my test banks or shared quizzes into my Canvas course. The test banks are being imported as IMSCC file from Evolve.  I have tried to import these several times and each time I get a failed message.  I had no issues importing tests the same way last week.  The quizzes I need to import are shared content from another instructor.  It says that it successfully started importing, but it never shows up in my course.  Again, I was able to successfully do this last week.  Any ideas on what is going on? This is driving me crazy!

6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I'm having the same trouble. I cannot import QTI packages or copy course content from one to the other. When I do I get the message "There was an unexpected error, please contact support. "  I submitted a ticket but haven't heard back yet.

Highlighted

I've been getting that same message all day!  I also submitted a ticket, but I figure it will be awhile before I get a response.

Highlighted
Community Member

I shared a quiz with my team members however when they tried to import it ,  It says that it successfully started importing, but it never showed up in their course.  We were  able to successfully do this last week.  Please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I've had the same issue, as well as not being able to import tests.  I also had no issues with this last week.  So far, I have not heard back from Canvas support and no one on these message boards seems to have any answers either Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I got the following  message from canvas Support.

Hello Vashty Wisloh,

Thank you for contacting Canvas Support. Due to the increased volume caused by Covid-19, response times may be longer than normal. For quicker assistance please refer to the guides in our community https://community.canvaslms.com. If you are able to find a solution in our guides please let us know. Otherwise, we will respond to your case as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Canvas Support

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello bsaxton@deltatechnicalcollege.com‌, rich.holland@gcu.edu‌, and wisloh_v@hcsb.k12.fl.us, I'm sorry for the delay in our reply. Did you receive any additional information from Canvas Support about how to fix this issue? 

Thank you,

Tami

0 Kudos
Labels