Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ymelendez3196
Surveyor

Turn It In

Jump to solution

Hello, 

Where can I find the "Turn It In option on Canvas"? I would like to check my assignment for palagrism. 

Thank you,

Yvonne Melendez

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Maryna_Dibrova
Surveyor II

Hi @ymelendez3196,

@chofer is right. It is better to get in touch with your IT administrator and get some guidelines on how to check assignments for plagiarism with Turnitin. 

If you know what type of integration your institution uses, you can check the guidelines HERE. You have to choose a proper type of integration (LTI or Canvas Plagiarism Framework), choose the role (Admin, Teacher, Student), and check the guides.

If you face any issues with Turnitin or have additional questions, you are welcome to check out our support center forums here: https://supportcenter.turnitin.com/s/ or reach out to our Support Team directly at tiisupport@turnitin.com. Our team will be glad to assist you at any time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @ymelendez3196 ...

I am not sure if you are an instructor or a student.  Normally, the integration between Canvas and Turnitin is something that is first set up by your school's local Canvas administrator.  Once the integration is configured within your school's Canvas environment, then instructors can set up course assignments to use the Turnitin interface so that student work can be checked for plagiarism.  I would recommend that you reach out to your school's local Canvas admin or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to investigate further if Turnitin has been configured in your Canvas environment.  They should be able to help you further with this question.  Good luck to you!  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care...be well.

Maryna_Dibrova
Surveyor II

Hi @ymelendez3196,

@chofer is right. It is better to get in touch with your IT administrator and get some guidelines on how to check assignments for plagiarism with Turnitin. 

If you know what type of integration your institution uses, you can check the guidelines HERE. You have to choose a proper type of integration (LTI or Canvas Plagiarism Framework), choose the role (Admin, Teacher, Student), and check the guides.

If you face any issues with Turnitin or have additional questions, you are welcome to check out our support center forums here: https://supportcenter.turnitin.com/s/ or reach out to our Support Team directly at tiisupport@turnitin.com. Our team will be glad to assist you at any time.

View solution in original post