cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hafernandez1
Community Member

TurnItIn

How do I access TurnItIn from canvas in order to turn in a paper?

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @hafernandez1 ​...

Turnitin is a third-part application that would either have to be set up by an admin at your school who works with Canvas on a daily basis or set up by your instructor at the course level.  Once Turnitin has been set up, it would the responsibility of the instructor for your course to configure one or more assignments to use the Turnitin app for the assignment.  Since the vast majority of people here in the Canvas Community would not have access to your school's Canvas instance, I would recommend that you check in with your instructor to see exactly how and where you should be submitting your paper to your instructor.

I hope this helps, Hailey!  Good luck!

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @hafernandez1 ‌! It's been a couple of months since The Canvas Community has heard from you! I hope that your semester is going well and that you were able to find a way to submit your work. For now, I will mark this question as "Assumed Answered"; that will not prevent you or others from responding. If there is a workable solution posted here, please mark that answer as "Correct"--and if you arrived at a different solution, please take a moment to update the thread.

Just in case anyone else finds this thread with the same question, here's another great resource: How do I submit a Turnitin assignment?